HR professionals work in a complex world. This reality drives us to find effective solutions for our clients and their employees. We see the proof in the results and long-term relationships.
My company chose to engage Innovo Benefits in mid-2019 due to their unique expertise, individualized attention and local presence. Eric & Scott are great to work with and always there when I need them. They are the reasons we have decided to partner and plan to continue on partnering with Innovo Benefits. They have been able to bring on many competitive benefit choices to our health center. Some of the improved options and cost reductions to the company and its employees are as follows:
- 2021 medical costs are lower than 2019 medical costs (-5.3% in 2020, +2% in 2021, which is huge given our high claim volume)
- More choices and plan designs to fit the various needs of our employees (1 medical and 1 dental plan in 2019, 3 medical plans and 2 dental plans in 2020)
- Employee education – Innovo has catered to the needs of our employees located at our 8 different buildings through an on-site and Zoom presence.
- MAPFML savings by moving away from the state to a private carrier. Upham’s was able to use the substantial savings to enrichen Life & LTD benefits.
Working with Innovo Benefits has been nothing short of amazing! They have taken the time to educate and assist Rogerson in a manner that is far more personable than I have ever seen. In addition to being available, responsive, and willing to help, Innovo has made a huge difference in our benefits package in the following ways:
- 2021 benefit costs are lower than 2020 benefit costs despite Rogerson having richer medical plans, a free plan medical plan option for employees, and most employees receiving a reduction in cost per paycheck for medical, a stronger dental plan, and richer life insurance benefits in 2021
- Brought our medical contribution strategy in line with best practice
- Provided clear, easy to understand education materials for our staff
As a provider of market analytics to major technology companies, we place a high value on rigorous analysis to support critical business decisions. Innovo Benefits Group’s data-driven approach to developing our benefits program has ensured that we offer our employees an extremely competitive set of benefits – with a focus on wellness, tax advantages and employee choice and protection – in the most cost-effective way possible.
They are also exceptionally responsive and provide a very high level of service regardless of the size of the client. Thanks to our long-term partnership with Innovo, our benefits package has helped make our firm an employer of choice in a very competitive technology labor market.
Innovo’s team expertly guided us through a change of funding strategy for our health plan. The change reduced our increasing risk and allowed us to make more accurate budget projections. They managed the implementation process from an administration standpoint, allowing us to focus on our core responsibilities.
Moreover, by transitioning all of our plans to a single carrier, Innovo helped us achieve significant bundling discounts. They also helped us develop a broader benefits strategy by introducing choice to our employees and refining our contribution structure.
Ongoing, we rely very heavily on Innovo for all benefits compliance-related matters. This year has presented many new compliance challenges and requirements and they have kept us up to date every step of the way. We feel very confident with the advice and consultation that Innovo provides.
A big Thank You to Elissa and Eric for all of your help not only to COMSOL but me personally. I look forward to continuing our working relationship.