We’re a team that’s bound together by the core values we share – educating our clients and providing them the best service possible.
At Innovo, we recognize that retirement plans are a key component of the HR ecosystem our clients manage for their organizations. That’s why we joined forces with Aegis Retirement Partners to create IA Solutions Group. This strategic alliance allows us to deliver the combined expertise of two firms while maintaining high-quality, personalized service. Together, we work side-by-side from our shared office space in Concord, Massachusetts to bring our clients innovative, customized solutions for both benefits and retirement planning.
Corporate Benefits Solutions
- Quality Solutions and Cost Containment
- Retirement Compliance, Due Diligence, Administration, Education and Benchmarking
- NFP Marketplace – a Private Exchange – with Affordable Insurance Options
- Disability Consulting and Claims-Processing Support
- International Benefits
- Innovative Solutions
- The Collective Knowledge of 3,000 Elite Benefits Professionals
- News on Industry Tools, Resources, Carriers and Vendors
- Conferences, Workshops, Networking and Learning Opportunities
Tools & Resources
- Client Marketing and Support
- Compliance and Regulatory Solutions
- NFP Education Center Providing Answers and Certifications
- Healthcare Reform Intelligence and Resources
Innovo Benefits has helped us successfully maneuver the open enrollment process for years now with valued results, confidence and best practices. We have been supported through the entire process of evaluating market choices and plan designs. Innovo also has an invaluable HR resource partnership both online and via email, updating with current legislation and compliance reminders. We receive the best of both worlds – client support hand holding as well as broader legal and compliance knowledge on a larger scale. With ongoing benefit support, trainings, annual renewal expertise and more, Innovo is an invaluable team member, truly valued and highly recommended.